Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office in Lake Worth, Palm Springs area oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns, perfect way to cover up damaged, decayed or yellowed teeth
- Bridgework, nice way to replace missing teeth and improve your smile
- Dental Implants, replacing missing teeth with long-lasting natural looking teeth
- Fillings, to remove any decay/cavities to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Invisalign, to subtly straighten your teeth without anyone knowing
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at an early, curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent bone and tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, to make your smile look young again
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Tooth Pain, doesn’t go away on its own and usually happens when we least expect it. Call us with any tooth pain you have.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including tooth pain, teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call 561-582-1911 for our assistance.