How Invisalign from your dentists in Royal Palm Beach and Lake Worth, FL, can improve your smile!
If you want a straighter smile but are hesitant to adopt the looks of brackets and wires, you need to learn about Invisalign! This revolutionary orthodontic treatment can positively realign your teeth without the need for traditional metal appliances. With two convenient office locations in Royal Palm Beach and Lake Worth, Palm Beach, Florida, Drs. Sunitha Sirivolu and Manoj Patel at Family Dentist of Palm Beach provide Invisalign treatment to improve their patients' smiles—read on to learn more!
What Invisalign can do for you!
Invisalign is a popular orthodontic option for many reasons, including:
- Discreet treatment, because Invisalign uses a system of clear plastic trays called aligners, which are virtually invisible when worn.
- Quick results, because Invisalign treatment only takes 9 to 15 months to complete, compared to years with conventional brackets and wires.
- Comfortable use, because Invisalign has no sharp metal parts to irritate your soft tissue.
- Convenience, because you remove the aligners to eat the foods you love, and to brush and floss your teeth.
Invisalign offers benefits that can’t be matched by conventional brackets and wires, and yet Invisalign treatment can still correct many of the same issues as conventional brackets and wires. Invisalign is a great choice to correct:
- Overbite or underbite
- Open bite or crossbite
- Poorly-aligned or rotated teeth
- Gaps between your teeth or tooth overlap
Your Invisalign treatment begins with your first set of custom-made Invisalign aligners, which you will wear for 2 weeks before moving up to the second set of aligners which are also worn for 2 weeks. You then progress to a new set every 2 weeks, allowing your teeth to comfortably move into the proper position. Your treatment is complete when your teeth are in proper position, a process that typically takes between 9 and 15 months.
Interested? Give us a call!
Invisalign treatment can give you a beautiful straight smile, quickly and easily. To find out more, talk with the experts—call Drs. Sunitha Sirivolu and Manoj Patel at Family Dentist of Palm Beach! Dial (561) 795-7668 for the office in Royal Palm Beach, and (561) 582-1911 for the office in Lake Worth.